Multistrike Poker description and game rules
What is Multistrike Poker?
Multistrike poker is a fun version of poker, where you can progress through levels of the game, to increase the payouts of winning hands.
In-game Multistrike Poker screenshots
Multistrike Poker game rules
- Select the number of hands you wish to play on and the bet per hand.
- After each level's cards are shown, you can choose which to hold.
- Press "deal" to shuffle any unheld cards. If you have a hand of at least a "Pair of 10" or higher, you will progress to the next level, where the payouts are higher.
- If you get a "free ride" card on a level, you will proceed to the next level even if you do not have a winning hand.
Multistrike Poker Tips & facts
- Play on all 4 hands to maximize your payout chance.
- House edge is statistically higher on the less hands you play.