REFERRAL CONTEST 2nd July - 31st August
From 2nd July 00:00:00 - 31st August 23:59:59 we are holding a $150.00 referral contest to stimulate the growth of our website!
Read more, play and compete yourself!
Casino War description and game rules
What is Casino War?
Casino War is without a doubt the easiest card game to play in the casino. If you have ever played war as a child, or simply made a bet on who could draw the highest card, then war will seem instantly familiar.
In-game Casino War screenshots
Casino War game rules
- The game is played with a standard card deck. Cards are ranked as in poker, except aces are always high. The suit does not matter.
- After you have made your bet you and the dealer are each dealt one card.
- If your card is higher than the dealer's you win 2x your bet back. If the dealer's card is higher you will lose.
- In the event of a tie you have two choices: (1) surrender and forfeit half the bet or (2) go to war (see next rule)
- If you elect to go to war you must raise his bet by an amount equal to your original wager. Both the dealer and the player are then dealt another card. If the player's second card equals or beats the dealer then the player wins even money on the raise only and the original wager shall push. If the dealer's second card is greater the player shall lose both bets.
- A tie bet is also available, which pays 10 to 1 if the first two cards tie.
Casino War Tips & facts
- Statistically, your best bet is to always go to war.